Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stereo Noise Suppressor

My otaku



"This year I met an otaku and I made friends with his gang of otaku. And I'm much happier. What I feel, is what I feel. They're younger than me, but have not noticed, or do not care. " Astrud

He said, and it happened to me for months. The little otaku dresses like a rapper rather than as an amateur manga and anime, but the latter takes you inside. I like electronic music and drum & bass. And at home, I attended the largest and best organized party of my life.

We cried on the shoulder, he even days and odd myself. He tells me his life in small chapters. The mine is like miniseries. We laughed, and we wonder how different our childhoods were.

I met a brother. A younger brother who sometimes behaves like the most. Hopefully this brotherhood last long, for example, forever.

Every time I hear the song, I shudder. There are songs you think you are reading the soul and the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment