Friday, October 9, 2009

How Long Cercix High At Ovulation

Selfdestruct














It happens sometimes that being in a nightclub, with smoke, music, people ... I turn away and go out of me. I project as a body and leave my body.

am At that time the guy with one foot on the wall with one hand and a glass without ice and the other in his pocket, watching the lights glassily, watching the sky is not there.

I see my image and the rest that are there, and this time I wondered why Search of self-destruction for pleasure. I destroying my liver by the jug and my lungs for the snuff. The rest of the place ... viz.

So little we appreciate our lives? "We have sold so well the wild party? Are we so incapable of relating without uninhibited, without using substances that we permit? It's hard for me to imagine a party without alcohol.

To reach the height of the case, I'm lonely, and I can not confide in anyone. Rescue me, "What's wrong?". I smile. "Nothing, I say. And I come to mind the verses of Becquer, ending "is that I have happy and sad sadness wine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment