Monday, November 15, 2010

High Protein And No Carbs Shake

medical service women's team

Road to Pan


Guillermo Martínez González

Visited the medical service of the Conade, the women's taekwondo team, led by Maria del Rosario Espinoza.

After the completion of his anti-doping tests, now only concentrate on their preparations for the Pan American Games that will take the place in Monterrey.

's always easy María del Rosario, who certainly will close this year with the pride of having scrounged a medal Central American and Caribbean Games, which was missing in his resume, said:

"We came all the women's team for drug test, because now we are only thinking of the Pan American Championship, to finish the year well. Fortunately we happy with the training. Even Alejandro Cardenas (CIMA coordinator) told us not to worry for support, and we managed the best result in Monterrey. "

Among girls who were in the medical service were: Itzel

Manjarrez, Yanet Joy, Olivia Fuentes , Guadalupe Ruiz, Yessica Chavez Andrea Chavez and Edna Diaz.

"I think we will close the year with good results. The charges have been strong, but only way we will achieve the best. We want to be in the best level to also achieve medals at the Pan American Games in Guadalajara.

For Maria Espinoza;

"I have a lot of discipline myself. I love my sport and I think that as a result I have achieved success. I want more, because I'm not retiring until they can not. And I enjoy with my teammates. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment