Thursday, December 3, 2009

Largest Charm Selection Pewter





It's December. It's been a month and I do not know just what I felt or what I felt too. During this time, I searched, I found and I lost again. I've gone from joy to sadness and happiness to unhappiness in fast and cyclic intervals. I've learned, I've forgotten to tell me I needed some parts of me that I do not see. I look

walls of El Corte Ingles. Much needed money for the fireflies. Christmas dinners. Christmas gifts. The Christmas lottery. Hypocrisy. Meanwhile, the crisis, and smile and laugh as the bearded Coca-Cola.

I am one to hate Christmas for what it represents as a religious festival, disgust at the companies that make a killing in December, the joy of going to see kind gestures in people who have not had any all year round, and sympathy to see the streets with lights (some more tacky than others.)

To make matters worse, I love Christmas carols. Despite my misgivings, I can not keep from sneaking into my head. Is it because of its "air folk?.




0 comments:

Post a Comment