Sunday, August 16, 2009

Are There Other Games Like Poptropica













My father put this song recently, but it's one of those letters can not forget. It brings back images of solidarity.

Today marks the day of the mother, the father of the planet ... I hate those days because it should always be well and not last only 24 hours. On the track would be a day of humanity.

I try every day is a party, one way or another. Smile, which as someone says I love you, it's free. And making people laugh and that peel off corners of the mouth toward your ears.

Unfortunately, every time the evening ends, everything becomes to dislodge. Hugs and laughter seem far only an echo.

But those moments back. Are there. Have happened. Always back the laughter and knowing glances, those with which you say and say what words can not.

I'm so indie as I hang Tahures handed version, instead of Serrat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment